Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
The DS-2350S enclosure from AMS supports 5 3.5” SATA hard drives up to 5TB. The enclosure turns a Serial ATA hard drive into an external USB-and-eSATA storage device. The built-in RAID 0, 1 and 10 configurations help protect your data; and you can choose different settings according to different needs.
The DS-2350S features eSATA (external Serial ATA) and USB 2.0 interfaces offering speeds up to 3Gbps or 480Mbits per second, respectively. This flexibility allows you to use your hard drive at its full performance where eSATA is available and still have the option of using USB where eSATA is not available. The enclosure is hot swappable, letting you plug and unplug the unit without needing to reboot.
To efficiently disperse heat and keep drives cool, the DS-2350S has dual built-in 80mm ball-bearing cooling fans with adjustable speed control. Provided with an including high-performance eSATA bracket, enjoy the ease and performance of eSATA technology even if your system has no on-board eSATA port.
- SATA Hard Drive SupportThe AMS DS-2350S features 5 hot-swappable SATA drive bays supporting SATA I/II hard drives of a maximum storage capacity of up to 5TB. The SATA II interface delivers an ultra-fast speed of 3.0Gbps.
- Built-in FanThe AMS DS-2350S features dual 80mm ball-bearing fans for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation. The integrated fan speed controller allows manual fan speed adjustments for the balance between cooling performance and noise.
- Data ProtectionThe advanced RAID system with support for RAID 0, 1, and 10 continually checks hard drive performance to ensure data integrity.
- eSATA InterfaceThe AMS DS-2350S features an eSATA port for an ultra-fast data transfer speed of up to 3Gb/s and plug-and-play connectivity.
- eSATA Bracket IncludedWith the included eSATA bracket, connect the AMS DS-2350S to your computer via the high-speed eSATA interface!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-510-353-0211 x 19
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Website
- View other products from AMS (American Media Systems)