Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec HCG M Series HCG-620M 620W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Intel Haswell Fully Compatible
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- +5V@24A, +3.3V@24A, +12V@48A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
Antec HCG M Series HCG-620M 620W Power Supply
ATX12V / EPS12V - SLI Ready / CrossFire Ready - 80 PLUS Bronze Certified - Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Intel Haswell Fully Compatible
Antec's HCG M power supplies are the perfect combination of power and efficiency. The HCG M features special heavy-duty High Current connectors and cabling that supply extreme levels of power, and superb efficiency thanks to 80 PLUS® Bronze certification and Active PFC. Highest-quality connectors, Japanese-brand capacitors, and a quiet 135mm double ball bearing fan complete the package. The HCG-620M features High Current Cable Management and 10-pin modular connectors. If loads of power, High Current engineering, and extreme efficiency are what you're after, the HCG M is the PSU for you.
- 620 Watts of Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified - Up to 87% efficient
- High Current Hybrid Cable Management - special 10-pin and 5-pin modular connectors for High Current rail
- Quiet 135mm Double Ball Bearing cooling fan
- Stealth Wires: All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
- All Japanese capacitors for reliability
- Thermal Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Up to 90% power available on +12V rail
- ATX12V version 2.32 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry on all rails prevents damage from a variety of dangers:
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Power Protection (OPP)
- Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- AQ5 - Antec Quality five-year limited warranty on parts and labor
- MTBF: 100,000 hrs
- Power Supply Connectors Assortment:
- 1 x 24-pin (2 0 +4)
- 1 x 8-pin (4 + 4) ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 8-pin (6 + 2) PCI-E
- 6 x SATA
- 6 x Molex
- 1 x Floppy
- Safety Approvals: UL, cUL, CE, TÜV, CB, FCC, CCC, C-Tick, BSMI
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 3.4 x 5.9 x 6.3"
- 86 x 150 x 160mm
- High Current Hybrid Cable Management Antec's HCG M power supplies provide special 10-pin and 5-pin modular connectors for High Current rail.
- Quiet 135mm Double Ball Bearing Cooling Fan The 135mm double ball bearing cooling fan guarantees superior cooling performance as well as silent operation.
- All Japanese brand capacitors for reliability Antec's HCG M power supplies feature Japanese brand capacitors, which greatly improve the durability and offer the highest stability and reliability.
- ATX12V Version 2.32 and EPS12V Version 2.92 Compliant Supporting the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the Antec's HCG M power supplies provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer.
- Superior protection Heavy-duty protection circuitry on all rails prevents damage from a variety of dangers including Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP).
- 80 PLUS Bronze certification The 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
|+3.3V and +5V Combined maximumm output: 130W|
|+12V1 Maximum output: 48A (576W)|
|Total Continuous Power: 620W|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240VAC ±10%|
|Input Frequency Range||50 - 60Hz|
|Input Current||9A @ 115VAC, 4.5A @ 230VAC|
|Efficiency||Up to 87%|
What's in the Box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy