Aiming for the high-end enthusiast market and for everyone seeking the best power supply out there, Antec's HCP-1200 unifies raw power with advanced PSU engineering to meet the demands of high performing PCs. A full-featured, 80 PLUS Gold-certified unit, the HCP-1200 is capable of outputting 99 percent of its rated power on its eight +12V rails, which contain high maximum loads to ensure graphics card compatibility.
Exclusive to the High Current series, the HCP-1200 boasts High Current heavy-gauge 16 AWG wiring that reduces conducted resistance, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery. In addition, a cool-running dual double-layer PCB and onboard DC to DC converters provide substantial voltage stability. To experience kilowatt-class power in an unmatched design, pick up Antec's HCP-1200. ion and mission-critical server applications.
- 1200W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 1200W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems. Eight fully-protected high current +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the HCP-1200 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe HCP-1200 has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Japanese Brand CapsThe capacitors inside the HCP-1200 are made from Japanese companies renowned for high durability and long-term reliability.
- Energy EfficiencyThe high energy efficiency of the HCP-1200 doesn’t just help save money, it also helps the environment by producing less waste.