Neo HE combines the most desired features in PC power supplies with unprecedented efficiency in design. The Antec NeoHE 500 power supply's energy-efficient operation reduces power consumption by up to 20% compared with traditional power supplies, saving you money. It also generates less heat, and enables cooling with a smaller, slower, quieter fan. Active PFC circuitry further reduces impact on the power infrastructure. The result is cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec NeoHE 500’s Universal Input capability, ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliancy, and backward compatibility with all ATX12V systems enable you to use it in a variety of situations, and almost everywhere, without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated Power Circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output. Your new power supply is meant to be long-lasting, with an MTBF of 80,000+ hours.
The presence of one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (P4), six peripherals, four SATA, one Floppy, and two PCI-E connectors are more than enough for all your components. Three +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals. This PSU is also ready to run SLI-enabled systems with no diminution in quality or reliability. Bring new power to your system with this remarkable supply!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Antec NeoHE provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems. Its special 4+4 pin +12V connector ensures multi-standard compatibility.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Antec NeoHE power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Advanced Cable Management SystemAntec's Advanced Cable Management System allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Quiet OperationA low-speed 80mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to load conditions.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Antec NeoHE power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.