The Antec NeoPower 650 brings you the latest in PC power supplies with unprecedented efficiency in design. It provides up to 85% power efficiency, generating less heat, saving energy and your money. The Active PFC circuitry gives you cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec NeoPower 650's Universal Input capability and ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliancy lets you use it in a variety of situations without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated Power Circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output. Your new power supply is meant to be stick around, with an MTBF of 80,000+ hours.
The presence of one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (4-pin), six Molex, four SATA, two Floppy, and two PCI-E (1 x 8-pin, 1 x 6-pin) connectors are more than enough for all your components. Three +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals. Bring new power to your system with this remarkable supply!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Antec NeoPower 650 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 650W Maximum PowerThe Antec NeoPower 650 provides a maximum power of 650W to deliver safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Antec NeoPower 650 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Quiet OperationAn ultra-silent blue LED 120mm fan provides highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system while remaining quiet operation.
- Advanced Cable Management SystemThe advanced cable management system allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.