Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec True Power Trio TP3-550 550W ATX12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply with Three 12V Rails
OUT OF STOCK.
- 100 - 240 V
An important tip from one of our users: don't just check total power output, find out what you need in the way of current on each power rail. If you need 20 A on your +12V rails and the supply only has 15A, it doesn't matter how many watts the supply puts out: don't buy it. Make certain that you have ENOUGH rails, too: sometimes, you need more than just two +12V rails for your setup.
Replacing an existing power supply is easier: just get a replacement that meets or exceeds the specifications of the old one. (You can usually find those printed on the side of the supply.)
That said, here's a power supply that is compatible with most ATX format motherboards, puts out 550 watts of power (see specifications for exact distribution). Could this be your next power supply?
- ATX12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V standard, the Antec TruePower Trio TP3-550 power supply provides enhanced power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 550W Maximum PowerThe Antec True Power Trio TP3-550 provides a maximum power of 550W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering up to 85% efficiency, the Antec TruePower Trio TP3-550 power supply saves energy and may reduce your monthly electric bill too!
- Efficient CoolingA low-noise 120mm fan delivers highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments.
- Special Fan-Only Power ConnectorsThe Antec True Power Trio TP3-550 power supply features Fan-Only power connectors to control case fan speeds for overall reduced system noise.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Antec TruePower Trio TP3-550 power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy