Antec's TruePower Quattro series heralds the arrival of the new generation of power supplies! Four +12V rails let you distribute your power more evenly, for a more stable system. The 1000-watt Antec TPQ-1000 provides serious power for even the most cutting edge components. The Active PFC design and 80 mm low noise fan provides reduced vibration, lower noise emission, efficient cooling, and incredibly enhanced performance. Universal Input and ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V v2.91 compliance ensures you can use the TPQ-1000 almost anywhere.
The 80PLUS certification means the Quattro consumes about 33% less energy than many equivalent power supplies with the same power output. With an MTBF of 100,000 hours, your TPQ-1000 will be around for a long time to come. With one main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (4-pin), one 12V (8pin), nine Molex, eight SATA, two floppy, and four PCI-E (2 x 6-pin, 2 x 8-pin) connectors you can wire in all of the necessary pieces for a killer PC.
Industrial grade components provide stable and unflappable output and protection against power and voltage surges. It sports four +12V outputs (12V1, 12V2, 12V3, 12V4) to power the most killer system you can build. The modular cables are sleeved and labeled to give your system a clean and professional look, while the racing stripe paint job will add some extra style. Get one today, and let your foes feel your power!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 1000W Maximum PowerThe Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 provides a maximum power of 1000W to deliver safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Four PCI-E Connectors IncludedEquipped with four PCI-E connectors (2 x 6pin, 2 x 6+2pin), the Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 power supply is capable of providing stable and reliable power to drive multi-GPU platform systems and directly supports the ATI Radeon HD 2900XT, which needs the 8pin + 6pin PCI-E power.
- Efficient CoolingThe Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 is equipped with a low-noise 80mm fan to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system while remaining quiet operation.