THE STYLISH ITX CHASSIS
The Evolv Shift 2 builds on the unique form factor of the original Evolv Shift and brings a compact chassis that packs plenty of power and is extremely space efficient with its small footprint. D-RGB lighting has been integrated in a subtle and stylish way and all rear IO is concealed yet easily accessible with a touch on the top panel.
With support for large and powerful GPUs with up to a 2.9 slot cooler, the Evolv Shift 2 makes powerful gaming setups possible while the vented top, bottom and rear panel provide plenty of airflow options.
The Evolv Shift 2 will look impressive anywhere with either the tempered glass panels or mesh fabric on both sides with the Evolv Shift 2 Air.
- Unique vertical form factor features ultra-small footprint for versatile placement
- Great accessibility with direct access to the motherboard and GPU ‘Rear-IO’ with a simple press on the top panel
- Premium quality materials such as 3 mm thick anodized aluminum, tempered glass and mesh fabric
- Support for large 2.9 slot graphics cards up to 335 mm long
- Support for CPU coolers up to 85 mm high
- Highly improved airflow design for optimal cooling
- Support for 2 x 2.5” SSD and 1 x 3.5” HDD, that can be swapped with an additional 2x 2.5” SSD with optional bracket
- Support for SFX or SFX-L power supply
- Supports 3 x 120/140 mm fan locations
- Supports a 120 mm AIO cooler
- Improved cable management with smart cable routing options to create a clean interior
- Integrated D-RGB Lighting that can be further expanded and synced with motherboards
- Software-free lighting control featuring tasteful D-RGB colors and lighting effects
- Comes included with 1x SK 140 mm D-RGB PWM fan (Shift 2 models only)
- Comes included with 1x SK 140 mm PWM fan (Shift 2 Air models only)
UNIQUE VERTICAL FORM-FACTOR
The unique vertical form-factor gives the Evolv Shift 2 several useful advantages.
The ultra-small footprint gives you more flexiblity for placing the Evolv Shift 2 on a desk or furniture while the top grill opens with a simple touch to offer direct access to the ‘rear-IO’ ports of the motherboard and GPU. All external cables are hidden by this top panel , which results in an extremely clean look from every side.
During the building process all 4 panels can be easily removed so the components can be accesed from all sides. UNIQUE VERTICAL FORM-FACTOR bottom view:
Bottom view: ultra-small footprint.
Easy accessible from all sides.
A simple touch on the top grill grants you access to the rear I/O of the motherboard and the GPU.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
The Phanteks Evolv Series is known for its distinctive style and use of quality materials. The Evolv Shift 2 features 3mm thick anodized aluminum front and rear panels that are precisely cut and finished. The vents on the aluminum panels feature the Ultra-Fine Performance Mesh to provide air circulation while keeping dust out.
The Evolv Shift 2 has 2 tempered glass side panels to offer a free view on all the mayor system components while the Evolv Shift 2 Air has Mesh Fabric side panels for optimal airflow. The Mesh Fabric is made from a durable and breathable nylon material that allows direct airflow to the CPU, GPU and PSU. The Mesh Fabric was carefully chosen to boost performance, keep dust out and still let RGB lighting effects through.
INTEGRATED D-RGB LIGHTING
1x SK 140mm D-RGB PWM fan comes included with the Evolv Shift 2
Evolv Shift 2 Air comes with 1x Black SK 140mm PWM fan)
The Evolv Shift 2 is equipped with a D-RGB controller that has been pre-programmed with a wide range of tasteful colors and lighting effects. The lighting control is hassle-free and requires no software, but can be synchronized with compatible motherboard software if desired.
Additional D-RGB lighting products can be connected to the controller, using the extra daisy-chain connectors, to create a build with fully synchronized lighting effects.
LARGE GPU SUPPORT
The Evolv Shift 2 supports high-end GPUs with up to 2.9 slot coolers for powerful gaming systems. The maximum height of the GPU is 335 mm, and the maximum width is 150 mm.
IMPROVED AIRFLOW PATH
The Evolv Shift 2 offers an improved airflow path, with active intake from the bottom and exhaust to the rear. The front panel features Ultrafine-Mesh parts for passive intake, while the top grill features mesh for passive exhaust.
The Evolv Shift 2 supports 2x 2.5” SSDs and a 3.5” HDD out of the box. Optionally a second Dual SSD bracket can be purchased to allow another 2x 2.5” SSDs at the 3.5” HDD location.
CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
FOLLOWING THE MANUAL AND PRO-TIPS
DELIVERS AMAZING CLEAN BUILDS
A unique chassis design like the Shift 2 (Air) comes with a different approach to the installation process. The design of the Evolv Shift 2 offers many clean cable management options, which helps in creating extremely clean builds despite its small form factor.
Special attention has been given to the instruction manual to help users achieve a clean build. This helps to make the installation proces smooth and easy with a rewarding result.
EVOLV SHIFT 2 (AIR) IMPROVEMENTS
Based on the original Evolv Shift chassis, the new Evolv Shift 2 (Air) has been significantly enhanced to make building easier, improve performance and improve the overal user experience.