You know iPod Touch never means a music player only; it’s also an entertainment center. Now it takes fun to the next level!
The iPod Touch now includes the world’s most advanced mobile operating system - iOS 5, which not only contributes to the ease-to-use interface, rock-solid stability, but also gives you over 200 existing new features, including iMessage over Wi-Fi, Twitter Integration, Notification Center at the top of your screen, the world’s most popular Game Center, and more. The features included with iOS 5 make iPod touch even more powerful, innovative, and fun to use.
And, iCloud stores your music, photos, documents, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. Automatic, effortless, and seamless — with iCloud, whatever’s on your iPod touch is automatically on your other devices, too. Other features include Retina Display, Two Cameras, AirPlay, Games + Apps and etc. iPod Touch now comes in two colors: black and white.
- iOS 5 Operating SystemRunning the show on every iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad is iOS. It lets you browse, read, and see everything just by touching the screen. It also includes all the fun, powerful, and innovative built-in apps you use every day, many times a day. And the latest version, iOS 5, is packed with over 200 exciting new features that will make you say, “Best. iPod. Ever.”
- iCloudThanks to iCloud, your iPod touch has an even tighter bond with your Mac or PC (and your iPhone or iPad). iCloud stores your music, apps, games, latest photos, and more and makes them accessible on your other devices. And it keeps your email, contacts, and calendars up to date across them, too. It’s all automatic. There’s no syncing required, no management required, no anything required. iCloud does the work for you.
- Retina DisplayThere are lots of reasons you won’t want to take your eyes off iPod touch. The 960-by-640 backlit LCD display, for one. It packs 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution iPod screen ever. To achieve this, Apple engineers developed pixels so small — a mere 78 micrometers across — that the human eye can’t distinguish individual pixels. Even though you can’t see them, you’ll definitely notice the difference they make. Text is remarkably sharp and graphics are incredibly vivid.
- Two CamerasiPod touch captures video with two built-in cameras. It shoots amazing HD 720p video from the back camera. And with its advanced backside illumination sensor, it captures beautiful footage even in low-light settings. All while the built-in microphone records conversations, music, or any audio at the same time. And on the front of iPod touch, the built-in camera is perfect for making FaceTime calls and shooting self-portraits. It’s surprising how much fun can fit into something so small.
- AirPlayYour music, photos, and video — a.k.a. all the great stuff on your iPod touch — can stream wirelessly to an HDTV and speakers. A feature called AirPlay makes it happen. It works with AirPlay-enabled speakers or Apple TV on a Wi-Fi network. Just tap the AirPlay icon on iPod touch and blast some tracks, crack up over photos, or have a YouTube-a-thon. Big time.
- Music + iTunesWhen iPod came on the scene years ago, it was all about music. iPod touch is the evolution of that first iPod, but one thing remains the same: It’s still about music. With up to 64GB of storage capacity, iPod touch lets you keep thousands of songs with you all the time. And when your favorite artist drops an album, or you’re feeling like it’s time for some new music, the iTunes Store is just a tap away.