Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ARCTIC MX-2 (4g) Carbon-Based Thermal Compound, Non-Electricity Conductive, Non-Capacitive
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- Carbon microparticles-based
- Does not degrade like metal or silicon compounds
- 4g syringe
MX-2 is a high thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance compound for components that require optimum thermal dissipation. It is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where thermal conductivity is a major factor.
- Maximizes Heat TransferThe high-performance Arctic cooling MX-2 thermal compound eliminates minute air gaps between the heat source and the heat sink caused by their uneven surfaces for the optimized heat transfer.
- Electrical InsulatorHaving no metal or any other conductive material, the Arctic cooling MX-2 thermal compound cannot result in any damage even when it contacts to electrical traces, pins and leads.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by VNBHUB Return Policy