Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 939 ULi M1695 ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- ULi M1695
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR 400
Versatility in a motherboard can mean many things, but seldom do we see a board which can support both PCI-e 16x and AGP 8x. ASRock has managed it in a value-driven board that gives new meaning to “bang for the buck” giving you the chance to build a platform capable of being upgraded for a long time to come. Data transfer rates between the chipsets hum along at more than satisfactory speeds, and this board will help you keep using an AGP card until such time as you see a clear benefit from switching to PCI-e. ASRock’s created something unique, in that in most boards, either the AGP or PCI-e suffers from some penalty due to the dual nature of the board, but that’s not the case here.
This truly versatile board has a 1GHz FSB (yes, you read it right), and supports the latest AMD processors. 4 slots will give you up to 4Gb of 400 MHz DDR RAM in true dual-channel configuration, and the SATA connectors will give you room for enough storage space for almost anyone. The onboard Realtel sound processor delivers rich-full range sound through your speakers, to keep you in the middle of any action, whether a movie or immersive game sequence. ASRock really pulled out all the stops in creating a board that will keep you playing even through changes in your CPU!
- ULi M1695 and M1567 ChipsetThe ULi M1695 is a next generation HyperTransport PCI Express chipset supporting a wide range of AMD Athlon 64 processors. The ULi M1695 and ULi M1567 chipset offers simultaneous support for PCI Express x16 and AGP 8X graphics interfaces enabling connections to multiple monitor displays.
- AGP 8X and PCI Express x16 Graphics SupportThe 939Dual-SATA2 features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with both AGP 8X and PCI Express x16 ports for maximum flexibility and expandability.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two SATA ports support RAID 0 and RAID 1 for better performance and data security respectively, with an additional SATA 3Gb/s port provided by an onboard PCIe SATA controller.
- Onboard LAN SupportASRock provides an onboard 10/100Mbps solution for your network or broadband connection without having to buy an extra LAN card.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy