Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock A780GMH/128M AM3/AM2+ AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 780G
- Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3 / Athlon II X4 / Athlon II X3 / Athlon II X2 / Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron
- DDR2 1066
Get the power you crave with ASRock's A780GMH M-ATX motherboard. Ready to support the latest AMD AM2+ and AM3 socket multi-core Phenom II processors at up to 140W, it features onboard AMD 780G and SB710 chipsets and utilizes Hyper-Transport 3.0 technology to increase data flow.
The integrated AMD Radeon HD3200 graphics supports DirectX 10 and Pixel Shader 4.0 and the graphic capabilities can be expanded with a PCI Express 2.0 x16 video card using ATI Hybrid CrossFireX. The VIA VT1708S audio chipset delivers 8 channels of HD audio through six audio ports. Connect up to six SATA devices at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations.
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and four USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD K10 Processor SupportThe ASRock A780GMH/128M supports AM2+/AM3 AMD processors including the Phenom, Athlon and Sempron series as well as the latest AM3 Phenom II processors.
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid Graphics allows you to combine the performance of the HD3200 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 10 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe ASRock A780GMH/128M features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Instant BootASRock's Instant Boot technology significantly cuts down system boot time, enabling you to boot up your Windows XP or Vista PC in just 3 to 4 seconds even after a full shut down.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy