ASRock EP2C602-2L+/D16 Server Motherboard
The ASRock EP2C602-2L+/D16 is a dual-socket motherboard in SSI (server system infrastructure) EEB form factor that offers a solid foundation for small business/SOHO servers or workstations. Based on the Intel C602 chipset, this board supports Intel Xeon E5-1600*/2600/4600 & v2 series processors, and accommodates up to 512GB of DDR3 R/LR DIMM or 128GB ECC/non-ECC unbuffered UDIMM via its 16 memory slots. It also offers two PCIe x16 slots, two Gigabit LAN ports and a dedicated IPMI port, plus an array of SATA and USB ports for your storage and peripherals. Two large heat sinks on the chipset provide sufficient heat dissipation and a solid feel. Additionally, a debug LED provides POST codes for easy troubleshooting.
- EEB 12x13"
- Dual-socket LGA 2011 supports Intel Xeon Processor E5-1600/2600/4600* & v2 Series
- 16x DIMM DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 LR-Registered ECC, UDIMM & a maximum 512GB
- 2x PCIe 3.0 x16
- 2x SATA3, 8x SATA2(from 2x mini SAS 8087 connectors) via Intel C602 support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
- 1x Intel i350 and support for Dual GLAN
- ASPEED 2300 for BMC controller and Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated IPMI GLAN
- 9x USB 2.0 ports (4 rear + 4 via header + 1 Type-A)
* E5-1600 supports single socket.