- Save: $20.00 (6%)
- $279.99 after $20.00 rebate
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock Phantom Gaming D2 Radeon RX 5600 XT RX5600XT PGD2 6GO 6GB (14Gbps) 192-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
Get Godfall w/ purchase, limited offer
- 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6
- Core Clock 1420 MHz
- Boost Clock 1750 MHz
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2304 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D2 6G OC
Turn your PC into a gaming beast with ASRock's Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card. By harnessing the power of 7nm RDNA architecture and GDDR6 memory, it enables smooth, responsive experiences for AAA & esports gaming. Built-in ARGB LEDs support Polychrome SYNC for uniform lighting while the stylish metal backplate offers sturdy protection for the PCB. You can utilize advanced technologies from AMD to get perfect visuals for your gameplay, including Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and more.
Create your own unique colorful light effects with the integrated ARGB LEDs. It can also be synchronized with your ASRock motherboards that support Polychrome SYNC.
Dual Fan Design
Two fans provide strong cooling performance and make your gaming rig stay cool. It's optimized for delivering excellent gaming experience with stylish and streamlined design.
0dB Silent Cooling
This makes the fan stop when the temperature goes low for the complete silence.
Stylish Metal Backplate
With the Phantom Gaming look, the stylish metal backplate on the Phantom Gaming graphics cards makes it more fancy in visual and solid in construction. Otherwise, the thermal pad at the backside also helps to enhance the thermal efficiency.
Brushed Metal-like Decoration
Decorate front cover with brushed metal-like surface treatment to enhance product sense of quality.
Provides more area for the larger heat-sink to enhance the thermal capability to make the graphics card cooler and quieter.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
8K Resolution Support
Not only can it handle 4K graphics but also supports the next generation 8K video output for the ultimate visual experience.
The intuitive software provides the smart fan speed control and instant performance tweaking.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
The latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition introduces a completely redesigned user experience unleashing the full potential of your GPU, with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Stunning Visual Fidelity
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming.
Radeon FreeSync1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT/ RX 5700/ RX 5500 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter- and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
Integer Display Scaling3
Play classic games and relive the retro experience by scaling on-screen images from one pixel to four pixels (or more) to deliver a retro-like visual gaming experience.
1. Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
2. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
3. Integer Display Scaling is compatible with Windows 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy