- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS ROG Sica Gaming Mouse (White)
- Perfectly designed for Fast Paced Gaming - Performs flawlessly with a 1000 Hz polling rate
- Swappable Omron Switches D2FC-F-7N - Customize the tactile feel you want with high grade Omron switches
- 5000 dpi Pixart PMW-3310 Optical Sensor - Capable of movement speed at 130 inches per second and 30g acceleration
- Gold-plated USB cable - Maintain perfect signal integrity, even if the battle devolves into frantic chaos
- Glossy White Design - A stark contrast from the original jet black ROG Sica, smite (digital) demons in style
- Designed with input from pro gamers for guaranteed performance and aesthetics
- Left and right buttons are separate from the main body for improved responsiveness
- Easy-swap switch socket for customizable click resistance
- Built-in flash memory to save your favorite profiles
- Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, performance, and light settings.
- 5000 DPI, 130 ips, 30g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for swift, pixel-precise mouse tracking
- Available in white or black
ROG Sica is crafted to withstand the demands of marathon MOBA gaming, and is designed with input from pro-gaming teams like Taipei Assassins. This ambidextrous 5000 DPI optical gaming mouse optimizes click responsiveness by having the buttons independent of the mouse body, and is especially suited for those with a fingertip grip. ROG Sica's exclusive easy-swap switchable socket design even lets you customize click resistance, and it features upgraded Omron® switches with 20-million-click durability. The latest ROG Sica features a glossy Glacier White finish. ROG makes sure you get the most out of your games.
ROG Sica features left and right buttons that are separated from the mouse body. This reduces the click force and travel distance required for button actuation to give faster and more tactile button response.
ROG Sica features an exclusive easy-swap switchable socket design for easy upgrades. All you have to do is unscrew two bottom screws to release the top cover to gain access to the sockets. And from here, it's simply a matter of swapping out the switches for customized click resistance.
ROG Sica has a 5000 DPI PMW3310 optical sensor that's adjustable in increments of 50 DPI for extreme precision. Capable of tracking speeds of up to 130-inches per second and 30g of acceleration, ROG Sica lets you strike at enemies with blinding speed and pixel-perfect accuracy.
ROG Sica has built-in flash memory to store your favorite profiles; it also features the innovative Armoury software - letting you customize button functions, performance and logo light effects to get the most out of ROG Sica.
Since the debut of our magnificent Maximus motherboard, ROG has steadily expanded its gaming line-up to ensure you get the most out of your games. Today, ROG Sica joins our gaming empire. The Sica was a short, curved sword used in Ancient Rome. It proved to be a formidable weapon, and was effective in battle. Now it's your turn to wield the Sica to write your own legendary chapter in gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 45 days
- This item is covered by asusparts Return Policy