Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS A55BM-E-R FM2+ / FM2 AMD A55 (Hudson D2) Micro ATX AMD Motherboard Certified Refurbished
- AMD A55 (Hudson D2)
- Athlon/A- Series (FM2+)
- DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333
The Asus A55BM-E-R delivers the quality, features and affordability for you to build a budget-friendly AMD Kaveri APU-based system. This motherboard is powered by an AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2), and accommodates the latest AMD FM2+/FM2 APUs that integrate the powerful Radeon HD 7000/8000 Series Graphics. This means you'll enjoy discrete-class graphics acceleration in your games and daily applications, without the cost or power consumption of an actual discrete video card.
This motherboard is built an array of Asus features that make it stand out immediately. Asus 5X Protection provides all-round protection to achieve the best reliability and durability. The new UEFI BIOS makes the system setting and tuning friendlier, easier, and more intuitive. The network iControl offers real-time bandwidth management for a smooth, lag-free online experience.
- AMD A-SERIES ACCELERATED PROCESSORThis motherboard supports an AMD A-series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 7000/8000 Series Graphics. This revolutionary APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) combines processing power and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in a small, energy-efficient design to enable accelerated performance and an industry-leading visual experience. It features dual-channel DDR3 memory support and accelerates data transfer rates up to 5GT/s.
- 5X PROTECTIONAsus motherboards guard your PC with 5X Protection. This motherboard uses quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise APU power on demand, ESD units tested to strict standards that eliminate electrostatic interference, and resettable fuses around the DRAM slots to prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. Corrosion-resistant back I/O shields are also adopted, providing the best possible reliability and durability.
- NEW UEFI BIOSThe media-renowned UEFI BIOS from Asus provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, D.O.C.P profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
- NETWORK ICONTROLOne click to prioritize network traffic for applications you're currently using, or set up favorite profiles to run at specific times. Avoid network congestion, speed up downloading, and make sure online gaming runs optimized, all through an intuitive user interface.
- AI SUITE 3Asus AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive Asus features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages, and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy-to-use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- GREENASUSMotherboards are EU Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, which requires that products meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption. This is in line with the Asus vision of creating environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient products through design and innovation that reduce the carbon footprint of products and thus mitigate the ecological impact.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 90 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 90 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy