ASUS has created, in its A8N32, a motherboard that will support some serious tweaking. With support for 4GB of DDR RAM, two 16-pipe PCI-E links with SLI, and an 8-Phase power design, you can build the mega-machine that’ll be the envy of your friends. Worried about the heat from overclocking? The design manages usage and heat stress and pulls off excess heat through an impressive copper heatpipe arrangement that allows for quiet, fanless operation.
The BIOS allows you to manipulate a huge range of tweaking options, either manually or by the AI overclock settings. This board is as stable as a rock, outlasting even the longest stress tests, and can survive almost anything you can do to it. Built for the picky and meticulous tweakers interested in getting the most out of their purchase, this is one fine offering from ASUS.
- Full X16 SLI with NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 chipset provides two full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links with SLI support for unrestricted graphics performance, and higher video quality. Other cutting-edge features include SATA and Gigabit Ethernet to ensure maximum PC performance with future-proofing features for the demands of tomorrow.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyNVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express bus architecture and features intelligent hardware and software enabling a pair of GPUs to deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power, approaching twice the performance in certain applications.
- 8 Phase Power DesignThe ASUS 8-Phase Power Design protects the CPU and power module from the risk of excessively high power stress to greatly extend CPU lifetime and system stability. The highly-efficient design also generates less heat to ensure low ambient temperatures, while the vigorous power pump delivers serious overclocking potential.
- Fanless Design for Ultra-Quiet OperationThe ASUS fanless motherboard concept was created specifically for cool running computing environments without the need for fan noise and malfunction. To address thermal issues across the motherboard, ASUS utilizes tailor-made heat pipes and heat sinks to maximize heat dissipation and thermal performance.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- Precision TweakerDesigned for serious overclockers Precision Tweaker offers a powerful arsenal of overclocking options to help you achieve maximum system performance!