Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Mini ITX AMD Motherboard
- AMD A75 (Hudson D3)
- A4 / A6 / A8 / E2 APU
- DDR3 1866 / 1600 / 1333 / 1066
Based on AMD A75 FCH (Hudson D3) chipset, ASUS’ F1A75-I Deluxe mini-ITX motherboard lets you take advantage of AMD A-& E2- series Accelerated Processors with up to 4 cores plus integrated AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series Graphics for a truly immersive computing experience. F1A75-I Deluxe even adopts a luxury power design on the Mini-ITX format with features like Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM and a DIGI+ 4+2 digital power phase design for unparalleled power control.
Small on size, not on features. The F1A75-I Deluxe has built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a gigabit LAN port so you have a variety of options to stay connected. A PCI-Express 2.0 16x slot allows for additional graphics processing power to be added (AMD Dual Graphics technology supported), while four SATA 6Gb/s, one eSATA and four USB 3.0 connections provide quick file transfers. Also included is the intuitive and feature laden ASUS UEFI BIOS menu interface, allowing users to control and adjust their motherboard settings through the use of a mouse-enabled graphical interface for a superior user-friendly experience that BIOS does not offer.
- AMD A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor SupportThis motherboard supports A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series Graphics. The AMD A75 FCH (Hudson D3) is designed to support up to 5GT/s interface speed, dual-channel DDR3 memory, and PCI Express 2.0 x 16 graphics. Combined processing power and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in one small, energy-efficient design, this revolutionary APU enables accelerated performance and an industry-leading visual experience.
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRMThe world’s first Dual Intelligent Processors from ASUS pioneered the use of two onboard chips - TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit). Its new generation of Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM launches power delivery into a digital standard with a programmable microprocessor that perfectly serves power signal, eliminating digital-to-analog conversion lag. It’s the most precise power delivery available, providing the best in class power efficiency, greater performance, and rock solid stability. With ASUS DIGI+ VRM, users can easily adjust power phase performance and system voltages via diverse settings to maximize overall performance and overclocking potential.
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)ASUS’s exclusive UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes which goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information.
- Native 4x USB 3.0 & 4x SATA IIIAMD A75 (Hudson D3) chipset natively supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, which delivers up to 6.0 Gb/s data transfer rates. ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility with 2 USB 3.0 ports on the rear panel and one USB 3.0 connector for additional 2 USB 3.0 ports. Experience the latest plug & play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- BT GO 3.0!Onboard BT GO 3.0! enables smart connectivity to Bluetooth and wireless internet devices with no additional adapters. Enjoy the convenience and faster transfer rates of Wi-Fi anywhere on both desktops and notebooks. ASUS BT GO 3.0! comes with 7 special functions that offer a significant breakthrough in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi evolution. To make the most of these features, ASUS custom-built interface packs excellent functionality to bridge the benefits of Bluetooth convenience and super-fast Wi-Fi.
- AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS FeaturesWith its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed, voltage, and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy