Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GT 630 DirectX 11 GT630-2GD3 2GB 128-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
- 2GB 128-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 810 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 96 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Get a taste of DirectX 11 technology with ASUS GeForce 630 VGA card. This entry-level graphics card delivers basic performance to deal with your daily work and entertainment needs. Whether you enhance photo, edit video, watch movies and play casual games, this graphics card delivers a performance boost in your application, every time. VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs let you easily build multi-display environment for multitasking. Complete with quality and reliability ASUS are known for, this VGA card is a must-have to your computer in today’s media-rich environment.
- Super Alloy PowerThe exclusive alloyed components helps boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability and achieving cooler operation. The chokes’ concrete core eliminates the buzz sound in full load while the capacitors assure a 50,000 hours lifespan - equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- Dust-Proof FanUnique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% (for reference) through increased dust and particle resistance.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA FXAA TechnologyShader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy