- + $3.94 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GT 630 DirectX 11 GT630-SL-2GD3-L 2GB 64-Bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Low Profile Ready Video Card
- 2GB 64-Bit GDDR3
- Core Clock 902MHz
- 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI
- 384 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0
Get a taste of DirectX 11 technology with the ASUS GeForce GT 630 VGA card. This graphics card delivers great performance to deal with your daily work and entertainment needs. It features exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks to ensure 0dB silent cooling. Whether you enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, or play casual games, this graphics card delivers a performance boost every time. Complete with the quality and reliability that ASUS is known for, this VGA card is a must-have for your computer in today’s media-rich environment.
- 0dB Silent CoolingExclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively, so absolutely no sound is produced while running – perfect for high-definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Super Alloy PowerThe exclusive alloyed components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving a cooler operation. The chokes’ concrete core eliminates the buzz sound in full load, while the capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan – equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks, such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more. It delivers incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction, for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA FXAA TechnologyShader-based anti-aliasing technology, available from the NVIDIA control panel, enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy