Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GTX 580 x2 (Fermi) 3GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card MARS II/2DIS/3GD5
- 3GB 384-Bit x2 GDDR5
- Core Clock 782MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1024 (512 x 2) CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
The Republic of Gamers consists only the best of the best, the best hardware engineering, the fastest performance, the most innovating ideas, and we welcome the best gamers to join in. In the Republic of Gamers, mercy rules are only for the weak, and bragging rights means everything. The ROG MARS II picks up where previous graphics card powerhouses from ASUS ROG left off, and continues the legacy of the finest hardware for hardcore gamers. The limited-edition card is built on twin NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 GPUs and a mammoth 3GB of GDDR5 video memory, with a proprietary ROG design that combines extreme cooling and extensive tuning facilities that cater to the most demanding power user. Worldwide 1000-piece limited edition runs with a laser-carved, sequentially–numbered aluminum plate that certifies each card’s limited edition status. The MARS II is sure to be coveted by collectors.
- The Fastest graphics card on earth!The super powered ROG MARS II reaches new peaks of performance —running at 22% faster than generic GTX 590, and offers tremendous potential.
- Oversized 12cm DirectCU II dual fans!Twin oversized 120mm fans can push up to 600% more air than the reference while remaining quiet even under stress - achieving 20% cooler performance than generic GTX 590 design.
- GPU Tweak – Professional graphics overclocking tools for enthusiasts!The latest ASUS overclocking utility offers: adjustment core and memory clocks, core voltage and fan speed; getting live updates on drivers and BIOS to keep your graphics card protected; and viewing accurate card information with the most authoritative graphics card information tool GPU-Z.
- 21-phase Super Alloy Power – Enhanced for heavy duty!Built with exclusive 21-phase architecture, ensuring constantly stable wattage and preventing power loss even in the most arduous of circumstances. Overall, this design leads to a 15% performance boost, 2.5 times the lifespan and up to 35?C cooler performance compared to reference.
- Turbo Fan buttonASUS has incorporated a Turbo Fan button to allow users to instantly switch the fans to 100% speed regardless of driver settings. This proves very useful in overclocking situations where heat is a factor.
- Special designed PCI-E Sustainer supports the metal heat sinkUsers benefit from an exclusive PCI-E anti-shock sustainer that keeps the card firmly in its slot, preventing deformation as a result of heat exposure and resisting vibration if the PC case is moved.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy