A new contender in the GeForce GTX 600 series, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is designed for PC users and gamers wanting 1920x1080 gaming with high-detail settings at a great price. Compared with the 928MHz base clock and 128-bit memory interface of early released GeForce GTX 650 Ti, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is an evolved version that features 980MHz base clock and 192-bit memory interface, highly acclaimed GPU BOOST technology that pushes core clock to 1033MHz, and 2-way SLI technology.
This ASUS GTX650TIB-DC2OC-2GD5 card features OC-selected 1085MHz core - a 52MHz increase - for smoother gameplay. Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat the heat and last two and a half times longer than their predecessors. Dual fans with direct-contact copper heatpipes ensure superior cooling capability and ultra low noise level. The proven ASUS build quality and reliability rounds out the reason why this card is a must-have!
- DirectCU IIFlattened copper heatpipes make direct contact with GPU surfaces so heat is dissipated more efficiently, delivering 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Super Alloy PowerExclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choked concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan - equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- GPU TweakGPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z. Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter info. 2D/3D switcher can lock the card in 3D mode for higher benchmarks. Automatically check and update drivers and BIOS versions.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostPush the breathtaking performance of the GeForce GTX graphics cards to new levels with NVIDIA GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
- NVIDIA Adaptive V-SyncGet more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA gaming innovations, Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts Vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
- NVIDIA PhysX readyDynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters will blow your senses away!