The ASUS GTX680-DC2-4GD5 is a high range graphics card that delivers dazzling performance. Based on industry-leading 28nm Kepler architecture, this card is built around 1536 CUDA Cores with 4GB/256-bit GDDR5 memory - Double the reference video memory to take your gaming to new levels of smooth. Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking. Five copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference. With support for all premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI, the ASUS GTX680-DC2-4GD5 gives you more than one way to elevate your experience.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy PowerAcclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a massive power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
- DirectCU IIDirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- Gigantic 4GB GDDR5 MemoryThe ASUS GTX680-DC2-4GD5 doubles the reference video memory at 4GB taking your gaming to new levels of smooth.
- GPU TweakGPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z. Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter info. 2D/ 3D switcher can lock the card in 3D mode for higher benchmarks. Automatically check and update drivers and BIOS versions. Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostPush the breathtaking performance of the GeForce GTX graphics cards to new levels with NVIDIA GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
- NVIDIA Adaptive V-SyncGet more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA gaming innovations - Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts Vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.