Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GTX 690 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card GTX690-4GD5
- 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 915MHz
- Boost Clock 1019MHz
- 3 x DVI 1 x Mini DisplayPort
- 3072 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The ASUS GeForce GTX 690 graphics card debuts 28nm dual-GPU performance, presenting the most powerful card of the generation thus far. It enables gaming with superior speed, smoothness, and detail. Due to smarter fabrication, its power demands are relatively modest for energy-conservative operation. This promotes easier quad-SLI setups with paired ASUS GeForce GTX 690s. ASUS continues to offer gamers the best overclocking experience with the exclusive GPU Tweak utility, which goes well together with DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.2, plus technologies such as NVIDIA GPU Boost, advanced anti-aliasing (TXAA/FXAA), and Adaptive Vertical Sync.
- Raw 28nm graphics processing powerThe ASUS GeForce GTX 690 has two GeForce GTX 680 cores mounted on the board, fielding a massive 3072 CUDA cores and representing truly staggering computing power for graphics as well as parallel processing alongside the CPU. The core runs at 1019MHz in boost clock, while the 512-bit memory interface links the system to 4GB of 4096MHz GDDR5 video memory.
- Benefits of leaner fabrication come into playDespite all that power, the ASUS GeForce GTX 690 has a modest 300W TDP. Gamers therefore tap greater processing capacity while conserving energy thanks to efficient 28nm manufacturing, thus lowering electricity bills and contributing to more environmentally-responsible gaming.
- Intuitive graphics controls and tuning with GPU TweakASUS once again includes the exclusive GPU Tweak graphics card tuning suite in the box. Overclocking-inclined buyers can easily go into boost clock speeds, set power targets, and configure fan revolution settings to make adjustments and experiment with performance gains. GPU Tweak offers built-in guards to ensure all modifications are safe, maintaining optimal stability and card reliability. The utility also provides a convenient on-screen monitoring widget and live driver/BIOS updates to ensure the ASUS GeForce GTX 690 remains up to date.
- Moving closer to complete gaming immersionThe ASUS GeForce GTX 690 presents the most graphics power ever available to consumers, and as such makes even better use of recent developments in software engineering. It furnishes unmatched DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.2 performance, by that guaranteeing considerable future-proofing. Users who wish to set up an NVIDIA SLI configuration can pair two ASUS GeForce GTX 690’s graphics card for instant quad-SLI and even more massive compute capabilities.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA, is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by MET Servers Return Policy