Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS M2N68-AM AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV
- Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2
- DDR2 1066 (AM2+ CPU only)
Experience full 64-bit computing at an affordable price with a system built around the M2N68-AM micro-ATX motherboard by ASUS. Designed for AMD AM2+ and AM2 socket processors it mounts nVIDIA's GeForce 7050PV and 630a chipsets to support single-, dual- and quad-core Phenom and Athlon CPUs.
Load up to 4GB of DDR2 memory into the twin 240-pin slots with dual channel support and 2000 Mhz Hyper Transport technology for increased performance. Connect to other computers networked storage at broadband speeds with the Gigabit Ethernet LAN, or store your files locally with four 3Gb/s SATA controllers which offer multiple possible RAID configurations for extra security and high-speed performance.
Augment the onboard GeForce 7050PV video chipset with a PCI-Express x16 graphic card with D-Sub output. Further system enhancements are available through the PCI-e x1 and pair of PCI slots. The Realtek ALC662 audio chipset delivers six channels of sound through a trio of audio ports. A half-dozen USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD K10 Processor SupportThe Asus M2N68-AM supports AM2 AMD processors including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Sempron series as well as the latest AM2+ K10 AMD processors.
- NVIDIA GeForce7050PV GPUMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and NVIDIA's advanced PureVideo technology allow the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV GPU to deliver best-in-class visual experiences for gaming and other digital multimedia applications.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Asus M2N68-AM features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board four SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for better performance and enhanced data security.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy