Great for people who want to put presentations or their own video onto an SDTV or HDTV screen, the ASUS M2NPV-VM comes with NVIDIA’s 6150 video processor and an HDTV output module and can support up to 1080i or 720p resolutions. Sporting an AM2 socket that supports the AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64, and Sempron processors and 4 DIMM slots that will take up to 8GB of DDR2 800 memory this board will provide the power to make your editing life easier.
Two FireWire and 8 USB 2.0 ports make importing data from your video or digital camera easy and fast. Sharing your work over a network is easy with the built in gigabit LAN.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU and nForce 430 ChipsetMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA’s advanced PureVideo technology and dual video out ports (DVI-D and RGB) empower the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatchable multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences. The NVIDIA nForce 430 MCP also provides SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID support and onboard Gigabit LAN support.
- AMD LIVE! ReadyDeveloped for full-featured consumer multimedia desktop and notebook PCs, AMD LIVE! seamlessly connects, stores, distributes, accesses and enables digital media content in multiple rooms throughout the home and even on the go!
- HDTV OutputThe ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard is bundled with an HDTV-out module so you can enjoy high-quality scaling and filtering technology at the ultra-high resolutions of 1080i and 720p.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2With ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2, recover the motherboard BIOS through a support CD which contains the BIOS auto-recovery function when the bootable disk is not available.