Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS M4A78T-E AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Ships from United States.
- AMD 790GX
- Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3
- DDR3 1600(O.C)/1333
ASUS does it again with the M4A78T-E motherboard!
The M4A78T-E Desktop Board provides you a host of new features and latest technologies. It supports AMD Socket AM3 multi-core processors with unique L3 cache and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features dual-channel DDR3 1333 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s by HyperTransport 3.0 based system bus. TurboV helps you to overclock easily even without experience!
ASUS is an industry leader known for making innovative and reliable motherboards. Bring home the experience and craftsmanship of ASUS and build your next system in confidence today!
- Socket AM3 Processor SupportThe ASUS M4A78T-E supports the latest-generation AMD Socket AM3 processors including the AMD Phenom II X3 and AMD Phenom II X4 processor, as well as AM2 and AM2+ processors including the AMD Phenom, AMD Athlon and AMD Sempron series.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- 8+1 Phase Power DesignThe ASUS M4A78T-E adopts the brand new 8-phase VRM power design to deliver high power efficiency and extreme overClocking ability for fully releasing the next generation CPU’s potential. Plus the high-quality power components guarantee a lower temperature for amazing stability and longer lifespan.
- ASUS Q-Fan 2ASUS Q-Fan 2 technology intelligently adjusts CPU fan speeds according to system loading to ensure quiet, cool and efficient operation.
- TurboV Overclocking ToolWith ASUS TurboV O.C. tool, the Asus M4A78T-E let you overlock easily without exiting or restarting OS. The user-friendly interface provides you a simple operation!
- ASUS EZ Flash 2With ASUS EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy