The Asus DRW-2014L1T DVD burner gives you 20X speed and impressive features so you get results, not coasters! Asus brings you smooth, reliable performance, every time. FlextraSpeed recognizes your destination media and sets the write speed for best recording quality. Using the drive's 2 MB buffer, FlextraLink prevents buffer under-run, so instead of bad disc "coasters," you get usable media, every time.
The Asus AVRS (Auto Vibration Reducing System) reduces vibration and noise by adjusting the balance of the disc and spindle as it operates, whether the drive is mounted horizontally or vertically. These Asus’ technologies make minimal demand on your system resources so your PC is ready for other work during the recording process. Your time and blank discs are too valuable to waste!
LightScribe technology lets you flex your creative muscles and bid farewell to sticky, messy paper labels! With the included trial of Nero software, you'll find it easy to dress your media in custom artwork, etched directly onto the LightScribe blank. With this Asus SATA drive, you'll get the job done right the first time, every time.
- DVD Multi RecorderThe Asus DRW-2014L1T DVD burner enables users to burn any DVD+R/-R, DVD+RW/-RW or DVD-RAM disc and supports the dual-layer function allowing up to 8.5GB data to be burned and saved on a single dual-layer disc. Burn your own DVD/VCD movies or backup data with ease!
- 20X Ultra High Writing SpeedWith advanced burning technology, the Asus DRW-2014L1T DVD burner delivers a class-leading DVD+R/-R writing speed of 20X. The super fast burning speed enables users to write a whole DVD+R/-R disc in only 5 and a half minutes!
- LightScribe TechnologySay goodbye to adhesive labels, paint or ink! With the innovative LightScribe technology, the Asus DRW-2014L1T DVD burner burns any image or text directly onto the surface of LightScribe-compatible CDs or DVDs to create your own publication-like disc collection.
- FlextraLink Buffer Underrun Errors Prevention TechnologyThe FlextraLink technology eliminates buffer underrun errors and creation of unusable discs by monitoring the data buffer status throughout the whole recording process, ensuring higher recording quality during high-speed operation.
- FlextraSpeed Optimal Writing Speed Adjustment TechnologyWhen reading/writing/re-writing across a broad range of certified media in different formats, the FlextraSpeed technology automatically sets the optimal writing speeds to ensure the best recording quality by continuously monitoring the recording media. Throughout the recording process, FlextraSpeed occupies minimal system resources so the PC remains fully operational and available for other tasks.
- Auto Vibration Reducing System (AVRS)AVRS (Auto Vibration Reducing System) minimizes vibration and noise caused by the spindle motor and resonance between components as well as the drive and PC cases for higher disc readability and playability.