ASUS DRW-24B3LT is a powerful DVD burner that records 24X DVD±R/12X DVD±R(DL)/8X DVD+RW/6X DVD-RW/16X DVD-ROM/12X DVDRAM/48X CD-R/32X CD-RW/48X CD-ROM for a seamless function of flexibility, high quality and reliability.
- E-GreenThe innovative drive E-Green Engine technology features an E-Green Mode that automatically closes drive applications when not in use to help conserve energy - helping the environment by decreasing CO2 emissions and reducing the depletion of trees.
- E-HammerE-Hammer allows you to permanently delete the data on writable disc (CD-R and DVD-R) formats. Once the data is deleted, it cannot be recovered or restored, and the optical drive will not be able to read the disc. This ensures data security, eliminates the hassle of scratching your old discs, and conforms with ASUS’ commitment to environmental protection.
- AVRS (Auto Vibration Reducing System)The AVRS technology is designed to minimize the vibration caused by the spindle motor and resonance between components as well as the drive and PC cases. AVRS is designed to reduce vibration and noise induced by unbalanced mass of rotating machinery. With AVRS, ASUS DRW-24B3ST/LT provides high readability and playability.
- OTS (Optimal Tuning Strategy)With OTS, the drive will perform a test before really burning which generate the optimal burning strategy automatically for the best burning quality.
- LightScribeLightScribe Direct Disc Labeling technology offers a simple, no-hassle way to burn professional, silkscreen-quality labels on CDs and DVDs. Using the same laser that burns data in your disc drives, you burn your data as always, flip the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a precise, laser etched label.