Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX 11 gaming with ASUS EAH5770 CUCore/2DI/1GD5 graphics card. Loaded with advanced technology, the Radeon HD 5770 GPU has the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. Delivering full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, the ASUS EAH5770 enables realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.
- Voltage TweakExclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak technology makes it easy for you to increase voltages to the GPU core, video memory and board to raise card speeds by up to 50% faster -- a major advantage much sought after by hardcore gamers. Exclusive 5.8oz Copper Rod (CUcore) cooler ensure cooler and quieter operation and better overclockability compared to the reference cooling design.
- ASUS GamerOSDAsus GamerOSD makes it possible to boost graphics card performance without exiting the game. Activate GamerOSD anytime during gameplay and adjust the GPU clock for instant overclocking. Real-time FPS (frames per second) status is also available to keep track of performance improvements.
- ASUS Smart DoctorAsus SmartDoctor includes a group of special tools to monitor the Fan RPM, AGP Power Level, GPU and RAM temperature, and has a slide bar for easy manual overclocking. In combination with embedded HyperDrive and SmartCooling technology which can dynamically overclock and change the fan speed for better performance and convenience, Asus SmartDoctor provides you with the best graphics card investment protection and best performance when overclocking.
- ATI CrossFireXATI CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 supportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- ATI Stream TechnologyATI Stream technology is a set of advanced hardware and software technologies that enable AMD graphics processors (GPUs), working in concert with the system’s central processors (CPUs), to accelerate enabled applications beyond traditional graphics and video processing. This enables balanced platforms to run computationally-intensive tasks more efficiently, providing a better application experience to the end user.