Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card HD7950-DC2T-3GD5
- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 900 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1792 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The ASUS HD 7950 DirectCU II TOP graphics card incorporates the latest generation of GPU’s from AMD built on a new 28nm process and featuring the revolutionary new GCN (Graphic Core Next) architecture. With native support for PCI Express 3.0 and Microsoft DirectX 11.1, the HD 7950 DirectCU II TOP is primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality for gamers who expect the best. It has a new internal structure with 28 compute units and a total of 1792 Stream Processors, and ships with an overclocked GPU core of 900MHz and a new 384-bit high speed memory interface with a large 3GB of DDR5 memory. Get higher clocks and faster gaming with AMD PowerTune technology while keeping idle power consumption to a minimum with AMD ZeroCore Power technology. With ASUS’s advanced DirectCU II cooling and GPU Tweak, this graphics card is an ideal solution for enthusiasts wishing to maximize performance.
- DirectCU IIBased on ASUS DirectCU architecture, which uses copper heat pipes in direct contact with the GPU to speed up heat dissipation for over 20% cooler performance, DirectCU II takes cooling further with twin fans for 600% greater airflow while running 14dB quieter. This massive increase in cooling translates into an immediate performance gain, as the card can take on heavier loads. Gamers can also overclock the hardware further thanks to higher tolerances and lower temperatures.
- GPU TweakGPU Tweak provides a professional yet intuitive graphics tuning interface for real time card adjustment and monitoring.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1792 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D & AMD App AccelerationAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies. App Acceleration technology goes beyond simply gaming and gives consumers certifiably spectacular video and high-quality performance when using everyday applications. From online video to MKV and Blu-ray to DivX, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 ensures supercharged performance – do it all faster and better than ever.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Unlocking game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, coupled with native support for PCI Express 3.0, will allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Micron Tech Return Policy