Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Radeon R7 250 DirectX 11.2 R7250-1GD5 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card
- 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1000 MHz
- Boost Clock 1050MHz
- 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI
- 384 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0
The Asus R7250-1GD5 is powered by AMD Radeon R7 250 GPU, the latest AMD graphics technology that delivers evolved performance and power consumption at a budget-friendly price. The Radeon R7 250 is based on the highly acclaimed AMD 28nm GCN architecture, and comes with support for DirectX 11.2 for improved graphics quality in the hottest games. AMD App Acceleration boosts your everyday applications, such as surfing, video editing, format conversion, and even Windows 7/8 operation. And with VGA/DVI/HDMI connectors, you can build multi-monitor environments for enhanced viewing and productivity.
- Dust-Proof FanThe unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently, while extending a graphic card's lifespan by 25% through increased dust- and particle resistance.
- Super Alloy PowerExclusively formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sounds under full loads, while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan – equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- Asus GPU Tweak with Online StreamingGPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance, and more, all via an intuitive interface. What’s more, a simple online-streaming function lets you share gameplay live – so people can watch as you play!
- DirectX 11.2Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance.
- MantleThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. It’s a game-changing innovation developed by AMD.
- AMD App AccelerationImproves performance of everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office applications, and video rendering. Also the first to provide support for both OpenCL, C++ AMP, and DirectCompute 11.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy