Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Radeon R7 260X DirectX 11.2 R7260X-DC2OC-2GD5 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1188MHz
- 1 x DVI-I, 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 896 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The Perfect Balance of 28nm Power with Cool and Quiet Performance
- DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow then the reference design
- OC-selected 1188MHz core, 88MHz higher than reference for smoother gaming
- DIGI+ VRM with 6-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
ASUS Exclusive Innovation
Flattened copper heatpipes make direct contact with GPU surfaces so heat is dissipated more efficiently, delivering 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than reference.
*Equivalent to 14dB and performance varies depending on system configuration
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 6-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Speeds up daily applications such as web browsing and video playback. Also the first to provide support for both OpenCL, C++ AMP, and DirectCompute 11.
Intelligent power monitoring in the AMD Radeon™ graphics to enable higher clock better performance in your favorite games.
Allows your AMD Radeon graphic to consume virtually no power when in idle state. It even shuts down additional GPUs in AMD CrossFire Technology mode to consume less when not in use.
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication.
Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance.
1 X Native HDMI
1 X Native DisplayPort
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy