Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectX 11.2 R9290X-DC2-4GD5 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1000 MHz
- 2 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- PCI Express 3.0
ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II gives new hope to hardcore gamers
- DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with 220% the dissipation area, plus 3X quieter running than reference.
- Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool.
- DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played.
Game Faster. Quieter. Cooler.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 2x Native Dual-link DVI-D
- 1x Native HDMI
- 1x Native DisplayPort
20% cooler and 3X* quieter
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
* Equivalent to 14dB and performance varies depending on system configuration
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
POSCAPs to lower power noise, enhance overclocking, and improve stability far beyond standard analog designs. DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
Red or gold – the choice is yours! ASUS includes easy-to-apply metallic stickers so you can choose the color to match your motherboard.
Extend the view across up to 6displays to immerse yourself ingameplay and entertainment.
Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance.
Immerse in stereoscopic 3D gaming and get up close and personal with your favorite stars while watching Blu-ray 3D. AMD HD3D is also designed for professionals who create complex visual effects and detailed data visualizations.
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication.
Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance.
|Graphics Engine||AMD Radeon R9 290X|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR5 4GB|
|Engine Clock||1000 MHz|
|Memory Clock||5000 MHz ( 1250 MHz GDDR5 )|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:4096x2160|
DVI Output : Yes x 2 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
1 x Power cable
1 x Red metal sticker kit
1 x Gold metal sticker kit
|Power Consumption||up to 300Wadditional 6+8 pin PCIe power required|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver|
Super Alloy Power
|Dimensions||11.3 " x 5.8 " x 1.6 " Inch|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy