- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) Mini ITX (mITX) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Onboard 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and ASUS OptiMem II for better DRAM overclocking stability with Double Capacity DIMMs to enable up to 64GB of DDR4
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization overclocks intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Gamer's Guardian ensures component longevity with SafeSlot, ESD Guards and DRAM Overcurrent Protection while innovative M.2 double-decker heatsink shrouds the main M.2 slot and provides shared cooling for both the M.2 and PCH
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
A mini ITX motherboard that delivers ample power in a small package. Based on Intel Z390 chipset, it's able to support 9th/8th generation Intel Core processors with up to eight cores. Its revolutionary VRM heatsink design handles high TDP processors, so you battle station stays cool when the game heats up. Integrated I/O shield makes installation easier. And with a unique dual-capacity DRAM setup, dual M.2 slots, and a complete arsenal of gaming-oriented ROG features, the ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming is a compact gaming powerhouse.
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- Comprehensive cooling: Integrated I/O shield and VRM heatsink, Double decker M.2 heatsink
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus support for faster memory and storage, ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming provides exceptional performance in a compact, minimalist form factor that's perfect for minimalist battlestations.
Digital power control and an array of DrMOS power stages ensure the ROG Strix Z390 Gaming Series has the muscle to control Intel's latest CPUs.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix Z390 Gaming series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
DDR4 OC 4600+MHz
To provide Intel's latest CPUs with unfettered access to memory bandwidth, we've reimagined motherboard trace routing from the ground up. Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. And to further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we've employed a highly customized T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signaling.
Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 3.0 storage devices via the dual M.2 slots to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 8th Generation Intel Core platform.
Intel Integrated Ultra Wi-Fi support
ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming features the latest Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels, for wireless speeds of up to 1.73Gbps.* In fact, its integrated Wireless-AC 9560 Wi-Fi adapter pushes wireless data up to 2X faster than other Wi-Fi solutions — so you'll get fast, smooth transfers, even when your rig is further away from the router. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 also offers Bluetooth 5.0 for connections that are up to 2X faster than ever before, and with up to 4X the range.
* Maximum achievable speed depends on router
Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming wonderfully easy.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
*The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground), with a max power rating of 3A (5V) and a max of 60 LEDs.
**The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
***RGB extension cables are included. LED strips and Aura Sync-compatible devices are sold separately.
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That's why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. Our extensive list of guaranteed-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building a ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts, and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory — so you can build fuss-free.
The ROG Strix Ecosystem Awaits
Gear up with ROG Strix components, from graphics and sound cards, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility — and enjoy more choice than any competing brand.
DIY Friendly Design
- ROG's patented I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.
- Q-DIMM memory slots feature one-sided clips for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules.
- Q-LED is onboard LEDs to Indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
- MemOK II toggle switch automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability.
The Power of Intel
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy