Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
be quiet DARK POWER PRO 10 BN602 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC PFC SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular 750W ATX 12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.92 Power Supply
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V1@25A, +12V2@25A, +12V3@30A, +12V4@30A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
- ATX 12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.92
- 90 - 26
Discover the new Dark Power Pro 10 power supplies
The Dark Power Pro power supplies have already impressed the mass as the world’s quietest PSUs in the high performance category. The new Dark Power Pro 10 750W model offers not only quietest operation but also 80PLUS Gold performance with an all-new design topology. And an unparalleled array of enhancements augment the unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability and safety. This is the highest-powered, most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built.
- Virtually Silent operationVirtually silent operation can be achieved through a broad array of meticulous optimizations, including use of be quiet’s custom-designed 135mm SilentWings fan which features airflow-optimized fan blades, fluid dynamic bearing with copper core and high quality IC motor controller for the quietest possible operation. Special mounts that made the fan decoupled from the PSU body, dual-layer PSU housing with rubberized sleeve and variable fan speed take the already quiet operation a step further. Up to four case fans can also be connected to and regulated by the Dark Power Pro 10 750W PSU, reducing overall system noise even further.
- Energy efficiency80PLUS Gold certification and up to 93% power conversion efficiency let you do more work with the same power and reduce your power bills. This power supply fulfills the ErP 2013 guidelines and meets Energy Star 5.0 guidelines. The Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 mode. The standby drain is less than 0.1Watts.
- Continuous 750W and SLI & CrossFire enabled750Watts of continuous power provide deep power reserves for demanding computing applications. The seven PCIe connectors enable powerful multi-GPU configuration (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire).
- Cable managementCable management with modular design and extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases.
- Overclocking keyOverclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent +12V rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation.
- ReliabilityPremiere quality Japanese capacitors rated to 105°C ensure maximum reliability and operating life. The new Dark Power Pro 10 offers top protection for components against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads; and is internationally tested and safety rated at 50°C. Enjoy peace of mind operation with up to 300,000 hours service life.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy