Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 Ohm Hi-Fi Semi-Open Back Headphones
+ $40 off w/ promo code 94SVSGDA42, limited offer
- Circumaural, premium headphones for music enjoyment at home
- Neutral highs and bass tones and excellent spatial reproduction
- Optimum wearing comfort, even when enjoying music for several hours
- Model Number: 490970
Great for everyday studio use, DT 880 PRO delivers impressive natural and neutral sound while offering maximum wearing comfort and quality construction.
- 250 ohms impedance for studio use (ideal for mixing, editing, mastering)
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded (leatherette) headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable softskin ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single sided)
The wide stereo image, neutral sound and the extremely high resolution make the beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO headphones a reliable benchmark-setter for studio use. They are a recognized tool amongst sound enthusiasts and a loyal companion for producers. As stereo headphones they help professionals pick up on errors immediately making them ideal for mixing and mastering.
The semi-open-back design means that these headphones offer unparalleled spaciousness. They reproduce audio tracks neutrally without changing the tone of the sound. This allows optimum vocal positioning in mixing and ensures every slightest nuance is transparently reproduced.
The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones offer a secure fit. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort.
The DT 880 Edition headphones for use at home and the DT 880 PRO studio headphones: soundwise, both models are identical as they feature identically designed acoustic transducers.
There are fundamentally two differences between the models. Firstly, the Edition models have a somewhat softer headband for enjoying music at home whereas the PRO headset has a slightly firmer fit. Secondly, the Edition models come equipped with a straight cable whereas the PRO models come with a coiled cable.
As with all beyerdynamic professional studio headphones, the DT 880 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany. The materials and component parts used are made by hand and can be replaced if necessary.
- Drawstring bag
- 6 mm to 3.5 mm jack adapter
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy