Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BFG Tech EX-1200 BFGR1200WEXPSU 1200W Continuous Rated at 40°C ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91
- 80 PLUS Certified
- +3.3V@30A,+5V@30A,+12V1@40A,+12V2@40A, +12V3@40A,+12V4@40A,-12V@0.5A,+5VSB@3.0A
BFG Tech has taken a whole new approach to computer power supplies with the EX-1200 power supply.
Most power supplies are inefficient at lower loads, making it difficult to plan for future expansion while maintaining a green initiative. By using Frequency Conversion technology, the EX-1200 power supply can actually emulate virtually any size power supply and therefore be at least 80% efficient, even with loads as low as 10% of the unit's maximum capability.
The EX-1200 has the lowest minimum load requirements and the best +5VSB efficiency on the market. Plus, it uses all Japanese capacitors for longer life and gold-plated pins for improved conductivity.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the BFG Tech EX-1200 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 1200W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 1200W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 135mm Cooling Fan with BFG Thermal Control TechnologyThe large 135mm intake fan increases overall airflow in the power supply to ensure operation stability. With BFG thermal control technology, the fan slows down during regular operation to reduce unnecessary noise.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Six PCI Express ConnectorsThe BFG Tech EX-1200 features six PCI Express power connectors (three 6-pin and three 6+2-pin) to support high-end graphics cards for extreme multi-GPU performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy