The NVIDIA SLI-Ready BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GT OC graphics card cranks up the graphics horsepower with a whopping 512MB and a 565 MHz core. Power through games with silk-smooth frame rates at widescreen resolutions up to 2560x1600, and enjoy ultra fluid, high-definition video playback using advanced NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology. All this means extreme gaming performance. It incorporates several of NVIDIA's technologies to help unleash the true potential of any game.
A unique Superscalar GPU architecture pushes performance to new heights. It has a clock speed of 565 MHz (vs. 550MHz standard) and 24 pixel pipelines! Its memory is a whopping 256-bit 512 MB GDDR3 running at 1430 MHz (vs. 1400 MHz standard)! You will experience ultra-realistic visual effects, dynamic lighting, amazing sound, excellent vision blur, and an immersive virtual reality. More is better.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- HDCP CapableWith integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support, this card allows playback of HD DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and other protected content at full HD resolutions.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Dual Dual-link DVI SupportSupports high-definition, unparalleled image quality on a pair of widescreen flat panel displays with resolutions up to 2560x1600 for an ultra-realistic HD gaming experience.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using an advanced 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system from Microsoft.