Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BFG Tech GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Support Video Card BFGR88768GTXOCE
OUT OF STOCK.
- 768MB 384-Bit GDDR3
- Core Clock 600MHz(vs. 575MHz standard)
- 2 x DVI
- 128 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express x16
BFG capitalizes on their expertise building great gaming video cards with NVIDIA's award winning GeForce 8 series architecture. This GeForce 8800GTX GPU is fully DirectX 10 ready and has been overclocked to 600MHz to really kick the action up a notch! Today's software and operating systems can run rampant with 768MB of GDDR3 memory! If that's still not enough, add another card in SLI mode for double the performance.
Output uses 2 dual-link DVI-I ports both supporting up to 2560x1600 resolution. If you haven’t made the jump to flat panels, or if they don’t have DVI ports, you’re still okay, since there are two DVI to VGA adapters. An S-Video port transmits HDTV/component video as well as S-Video signals. The DVI ports are HDCP capable so you can watch HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs in full HD mode.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology combines high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing to deliver amazing picture clarity with smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling. On its own discrete programmable core, it provides the great picture and smooth movies with minimal CPU utilization and power. Are you sure you're ready for this? We dare you to find out!
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with GigaThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16X anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating “jaggies”.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 90 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 90 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy