Representing the absolute cutting edge in graphic technology, the BFG GeForce 8800 GTX (Water Cooled Edition) PCI-E graphic card is the stuff that the pros dream about. Meant for ultra high-end gaming systems, this high-performance gem features full DirectX 10 support and Shader Model 4.0 for the ultimate in graphic realism. 768 Megabytes of 384-bit GDDR3 onboard memory, and a revolutionary new NVIDIA unified architecture makes it almost twice as fast those that have gone before.
Tthis card zips along with a 575 MHz core clock speed, 1800 MHz memory clock speed, and 1350 MHz Shader clock speed, to provide an almost surreal gaming experience. The NVIDIA Quantum Effects Technology processes simulated physics right on the GPU and frees up the core CPU unit for superior gaming performance. The Lumenex Engine delivers stunning image quality at ultra-high frame rates.
The NVIDIA PureVideo Technology brings in true high-definition decoding to yield unparalleled and accurate video and color. The BFG 8800 GTX is SLI ready, so you can pair two BFG 8800 GTX GPUs in one gaming system and get earth-shattering performance! OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support ensures that it works with a wide variety of OpenGL applications. Get your game on and do GTX!
- Highly-Efficient Water Cooled DesignEquipped with a water block developed by BFG and Danger Den, this high-performance video card delivers exceptional thermal performance in a single slot design saving valuable space for other add-in cards.
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with UltraThread TechnologyThe Fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe world's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating "jaggies".
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.