With a core clock speed of 350 MHz and 4 pixel pipelines, the BIOSTAR V6202EL63 Low Profile Video Card is certainly not "low profile" in terms of performance! At its heart sits NVIDIA's Geforce 6200 LE GPU which, like all its peers, is performance-and value-driven both. A PCI-e graphic card based on a chipset manufactured by NVIDIA, its 32-bit 64 MB GDDR2 memory has a 533 MHz clock speed, and is expandable to 256 MB, because the video card utilizes the TurboCache technology that enables it to share VRAM with the system. With a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536@ 60 Hz, enter a virtual world of deadly sharp images and flicker-free viewing. So if you have a high memory system and are looking for a cost-effective solution for your graphics problems, this card is an answer to a prayer!
- CineFX 3.0 EngineThe CineFX 3.0 Engine powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA TurboCache TechnologyNVIDIA’s revolutionary TurboCache technology utilizes the additional bandwidth of the PCI Express graphics bus for high-level graphics performance. TurboCache turbocharges performance and enhances total graphics memory by allowing the graphics processing unit (GPU) to combine the capacity and bandwidth of dedicated video memory and dynamically available system memory,
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyNVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of a high-definition video processing core and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for video content. It delivers home-theater quality high-definition video.
- NView Multi-Display TechnologyThe NVIDIA nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays.
- NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control 3.0 TechnologyAllows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for workspace lighting conditions to achieve accurate, bright colors at all times.
- Windows Vista ReadyNVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE GPU is essential for accelerating the Windows Vista experience by offering an enriched 3D user interface, increased productivity, vibrant photos, smooth, high-definition videos, and realistic games.