Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BIOSTAR TForce 6100 AM2 AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX RoHs compliant AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6100
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR2 800
A fully-equipped motherboard with power to spare, the Biostar TForce 6100 AM2 is great motherboard for anyone who needs to replace or upgrade their system. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, it's more than capable of handling anything you can load in. Using the Nvidia GeForce 6100 chipset, the TForce 6100 combines onboard graphics with up to 4GB of DDR2 memory to give you spectacular graphical support.
It also includes a gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 2 SATA ports. And because of those 2 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system the TForce 6100 supports RAID 0, and 1. For room to grow, you get one x16, and one x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional two PCI slots. Build a powerful system; the Biostar TForce 6100 AM2 is a strong foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD's Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance
- NVIDIA GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 410 ChipsetMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and NVIDIA's advanced PureVideo technology allow the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6100 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatched multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences. The NVIDIA nForce 410 MCP also provides SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID support as well as onboard LAN support.
- Dual-Channel DDR2 800DDR2 next generation memory technology replaces current DDR memory and provides a walloping performance boost. With support for up to 800MHz DDR2 memory, the BIOSTAR TForce 6100 delivers fantastic performance in extreme 3D graphics environments and in memory intensive applications.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Two SATA II ports support RAID 0 and 1 for better performance and enhanced data security.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy