Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BIOSTAR TForce6100-939 939 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6100
- 4×184pin DDR 400
The BIOSTAR TForce 6100-939 motherboard delivers the superior performance you expect from NVIDIA for an incredible PC experience with power from the GeForce 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce 410 MCP. Industry-leading features including DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and NVIDIA PureVideo capability, 6-channel onboard audio, 8 USB2.0 ports, plus massive storage capacity through the nForce 410-supported array of 4 ATA-133 and 2 SATA ports allow this adaptable card to give your AMD Socket 939 desktop system the flexibility and power it needs to conquer any task. Biostar even includes an overclock quick guide in the TForce kit - a real surprise for a Micro ATX board with integrated graphics. What's more, the available options in BIOS are a lot more than what many will expect for a Micro ATX/Integrated Graphics board, and includes an Integrated Flashing option so that you don't have to load DOS or Windows to flash the BIOS.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 410 ChipsetMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and NVIDIA's advanced PureVideo technology allow the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6100 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatched multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences. The NVIDIA nForce 410 MCP also provides SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID support as well as onboard LAN support.
- NVIDIA PureVideo for High Quality Video PlaybackNVIDIA PureVideo technology combines a dedicated video processing core with powerful software to deliver ultra-smooth video playback rivaling high-end home theatre DVD players with minimal CPU utilization and low power consumption. The onboard NVIDIA GeForce 6100 GPU renders standard definition MPEG-2 and WMV9 movies with ease to deliver best-in-class visual experiences for gaming and other digital multimedia applications.
- SATA 3Gb/s with RAID SupportThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two 3Gb/s SATA ports support RAID 0 and RAID 1 for better performance and data security respectively.
- Powerful WarpSpeeder TechnologyThe BIOSTAR WarpSpeeder Technology user panel features the user-friendly Overclock Manager, Overvoltage Manager and Hardware Monitor features for easy CPU frequency, CPU core voltage and Memory voltage adjustments. Hardware Monitor cleverly indicates temperatures, voltages, CPU fan speeds as well as chipset information.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy