Antec steps up to the plate and delivers a home run with the TX 640B. This mid-sized tower has room for all the basics. It houses three 5.25" and two 3.5" external drive bays. For the ease of plug and play accessories, there are two USB 2.0 ports, two audio ports, and a Firewire port up front. It hasn’t forgotten the internal hard drives that are so necessary today, leaving space for three 3.5" internal drives.
To be sure that your expensive hardware is protected from the ravages of heat, there is a 120mm fan in the rear, along with a side air duct for your CPU. The TX 640-B supports ATX Motherboards 12" x 9.6" or smaller, with 7 PCI expansion slots in the rear. The case is backed with the toughness of steel to make sure that your perfect system is protected through all of life's little accidents.
- Superior Expandability with 8 Drive BaysFeaturing three external 5.25" drive bays, two external and three internal 3.5” drive bays, the Antec Performance TX640B provides superior expandability.
- TAC CompliantThe Antec Performance TX640B features a TAC (Thermally Advantaged Chassis) design to ensure low temperatures throughout the system when using Intel Core 2 Duo series, Pentium D series, Pentium 4 series or Celeron D series CPUs. With this chassis enjoy the latest technologies from Intel or build a well-cooled system using other CPUs as well.
- Advanced Cooling SystemThe Antec Performance TX640B features a rear 120mm Tricool fan with a 3-speed switch, a front optional 80mm fan mount, a Chassis Air Guide with an optional 92mm intake fan to provide maximum CPU cooling and a side panel vent with an optional 80mm fan for premium VGA card cooling.
- Smart PowerThe Antec Performance TX640B features an ultra-quiet 400W SmartPower2.0 power supply that suits both AMD and Intel systems with two low-speed fans using the unique push-pull fan function (the external fan spins only when needed) for the ultimate combination of power and silence.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.