Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec Performance One P180B Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability through the majority of chassis 1.0mm cold rolled steel around the 4 x HDD area ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- Cold rolled steel chassis ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio, 1 x IEEE1394 Front Ports
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
It's Two, Two, TWO Cases in One! Antec, provider of a wide array of stylish and innovative cases, brings us the P180, a breakthrough in case design. Dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU/Motherboard into separate cooling zones with up to five configurable fans for prime cooling efficiency. Three-layer sound deadening panels keep transmitted noise to a minimum, reducing vibration and stress, to minimize distractions during serious fragging sessions.
Eleven drive bays – four external 5.25", one external 3.5", and six 3.5" internal bays -- give you room for all the hard drives you can afford. The case will fit standard- and micro-ATX motherboards, and has seven expansion slots of its own, for maximum flexibility and power. This case was designed and constructed with silent, inconspicuous operation in mind, with dampening panels and conscious placement of sound and heat insulating components.
With the PSU and HDDs mounted in the lower section, their heat is isolated from the rest of the case, and they are provided with optimum cooling by placement in an ventilated, easy-to-control space. This is a case for the serious do-it-yourselfer ready to build your ideal system, with wide latitude for customization and modification. Antec's worked real hard to bring the best possible case for the money.
- Unique Upper and Lower Chamber StructureThe unique dual-chamber structure enables the power supply and CPU to reside in separate cooling zones for exceptional heat dissipation and reduced system noise.
- Extreme Low Noise DesignThe innovative three-layer side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system noise to make the P180B one of the quietest cases available. Silicone grommets in the hard drive cages absorb vibrations and reduce noise.
- Superb Cooling SystemThe P180B is equipped with three 120mm TriCool Fans with a 3-speed switch control for superior airflow. Users can add two more 120mm fans and/or use the upper drive cage as a duct to provide fresh air to graphics cards for superb cooling.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe P180B's front I/O panel enables remarkably convenient access to USB 2.0 ports, IEEE 1394 ports and audio ports.
- Maximum Expandability with 11 Drive BaysThe P180B boasts four external 5.25" drive bays, one external and a maximum of six internal 3.5" drive bays for peerless expandability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy