Antec's Performance One case is seriously cool! A separate lower chamber isolates the power supply's heat with its own 120 mm TriCool fan, and reduces system noise. The upper chamber includes two 140mm top fans, a rear 120 mm TriCool fan, and a 200mm Big Boy fan with washable air filter on the side, for cool response in the hottest action! The Neo-Link 1200-watt dual power supply system includes one 650-watt PSU dedicated to powering your motherboard and cards, and one 550-watt PSU, for your drives and peripherals.
Dual-layer side panel and front doors stifle system noise, and door opens 270-degrees for easy access. A flexible snake light is pre-installed in the case, to see what you’re doing. Front-mounted ports give you easy access to two USB 2.0 connectors, one IEEE 1394 connector, and audio jacks.
You'll have all the room you need, with bays for four external 5.25” drives, and a 3.5” drive and six internal 3.5” drives. Pit in an ATX motherboard up to 12” x 13”, plus 7 expansion slots, and there’re rubber-grommeted mounts on the rear of the case for an optional external liquid-cooling system. The Antec P190 BK case has everything you need to build your white hot gaming system!
- Peerless Cooling PerformanceThe Antec Performance One P190 features one 200mm Big Boy side fan, two 140mm TriCool top fans, one 120mm TriCool rear fan and one 120mm TriCool fan in the lower chamber to optimize internal airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- NeoLink Dual Power Supply SystemThe Antec Performance One P190’s unique NeoLink PSU system links two individual power supplies (a 650W PSU and a 550W PSU) providing a total of 1200 Watts of power to feed energy-consumptive monster systems, making every computer component run robustly.
- Unique Upper and Lower Chamber StructureThe unique dual-chamber structure enables the power supply and CPU to reside in separate cooling zones for exceptional heat dissipation and reduced system noise.
- Excellent Expandability with 11 Drive BaysThe Antec Performance One P190 boasts four external 5.25" drive bays, one 3.5” external drive bays and two HDD modules with six 3.5” internal drive bays for excellent expandability.
- Upgrade to Liquid CoolingThe Antec Performance One P190’s rear retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe Antec Performance One P190 features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0, one IEEE 1394 and two audio ports.