Larger and more versatile, the Antec P193 stands apart from the competition with room to handle the biggest hardware out there. Its dual-chamber design isolates heat and noise, while the three-layer, sound-deadening side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen noise for quiet computing.
- Unique dual-chamber structureThe P193 boasts a dual-chamber design that isolates the power supply from the rest of the components, minimizing heat and reducing system noise.
- Supreme Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting four external 5.25-inch drive bays, seven 3.5-inch drive bays (one external and six internal), and two internal 2.5-inch SSD drive bays, the P193 provides supreme expandability.
- Exceptional Cooling PerformanceThe P193 features one 120mm TriCool rear fan, two 140mm TriCool top fans, and one 200mm side fan for effective system cooling. Two 120mm front fans for the HDD are optional.
- Intake air filterThe built-in washable air filter protects against dust and dirt buildup.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to three USB 3.0 ports and two audio ports.