Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
APEVIA X-Dreamer II ATXB4KLW-BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 420W Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x Audio Front Ports
- 420W Power Supply
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 5 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Remember when every computer case looked the same and was a color charitably called “putty”? Well, they're still available if you want them, but you can also get a gleaming mid-sized ATX-compatible tower with LED highlights and a plastic viewport into the guts. A 420 watt power supply provides enough power to do more than just light the pretty lights, too.
Ten drive bays and seven I/O slots give room for expansion, and a front panel LCD display tracks the internal temperature. Two fans with LEDs keep everything cool while illuminating the interior, and if they're not quite enough, you can add up to three more fans. You can also access your audio and your USB 2.0 from the front panel.
If you want a computer that is as much show piece as it is working tool, then perhaps this is just what you're looking for. Check it out and decide for yourself.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Apevia X-Dreamer II’s fantastic transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system. An 80mm UV blue LED side fan improves interior airflow and looks simply amazing too.
- Excellent Expandability with 10 Drive BaysFeaturing four 5.25" external drive bays, and six 3.5” drive bays (two external and four internal), the Apevia X-Dreamer II provides excellent expandability.
- Front LCD Temperature IndicatorThe front LCD temperature indicator provides instant readouts, safeguarding your system and components from overheating.
- Built-in 420W PSUThe Apevia X-Dreamer II is equipped with a powerful 420W power supply unit that delivers strong power to all system components and provides a high level of system reliability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy