- Save: $20.00 (11%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Beyerdynamic DT 990 250 Ohm Pro Studio Mixing and Mastering Open-Back Headphones
- Circumaural, premium headphones for music enjoyment at home
- Distinctive highs, intense bass and excellent spatial reproduction
- Optimum wearing comfort, even when enjoying music for several hours
- Open design for especially spacious sound, virtually speaker-like
- Studio headphones for mixing and mastering
- Model Number: 459038
DT 990 PRO
Studio headphones for mixing and mastering (open)
- Circumaural headphones for professional mixing, mastering and editing, 250 ohms
- Transparent, spacious, bass and powerful sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
THE STUDIO LEGENDS
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 990 PRO headphones is the range’s open-back model offering impressive spaciousness.
BENCHMARK FOR STUDIO SOUND
These open-back studio headphones are a reliable tool for any sound enthusiast. The wide stereo image and three-dimensional sound reproduction make the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO headphones a loyal companion for producers. Outstanding tonal depth ensures that even small changes in the positioning of the acoustic source can be perceived while mixing.
The circumaural headphones with their open-back design provide exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. Their mild bass and treble boost ensures a pleasant sound. The bass is not overstated but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort. The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones also offer a secure fit.
Difference compared to the DT 990 Edition
The DT 990 Edition headphones for use at home and the DT 990 PRO studio headphones: Soundwise, both models are identical as they feature identically designed acoustic transducers.
There are fundamentally two differences between the models. Firstly, the Edition models have a softer headband for enjoying music at home whereas the PRO headset has a slightly firmer fit. Secondly, the Edition models come equipped with a straight cable whereas the PRO models come with a coiled cable.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy